After many requests Amanda is back to run one more workshop showcasing her best album yet. This gate-fold style album opens to measure 8 1/2" x 24" with lots of flip-outs, waterfalls and pockets. It will be the perfect backdrop for 50+ photos and has magnetic closures to hold everything in place.
Please Note - Once you have completed the base album in the workshop, you can use whatever paper collection you want to personalize your project to the theme you want (this is not included in the class).
If you want to use the same collection as shown you can visit our 'supplies' section on our website and purchase the materials required (link below).
- sticker sheet x 1
- ephemera (both packages)
- exploring x 3
- 4x4 journal cards x 2
- wander words x 2
- buffalo plaid x 1
- 4x6 journal cards x 2
- great outdoors x 1
- wild & free x 1
- be brave x 1
- 3x4 journal cards x 1
- 8 sheets of cardstock (black and red)
- die-cut add on pack (custom die-cuts from Two Scrapbook Friends) x 1
The workshop includes:
- instruction and inspiration from Amanda
- tips & tricks
- cardstock for album construction
- 2 chipboard sheets
- cutting instructions
- PDF emailed to your after the workshop with photos of the finished album
What you need to bring (these items will not be provided in the class):
- basic scrapbooking tool kit - click here
- scoreboard or scoring blade for your trimmer
- good & bad blade for your trimmer (one you will be using to cut the chipboard)
- bone folder (needed for good folds)
- scor-tape (we recommend 3/8" and 1/4")
- corner rounder
- envelope punch board - if you have one
- Saturday, March 21st - 10:30am - 4:30pm (ish) - 1/2 break for lunch
- workshop opens 15 minutes before class time.
In order to provide a fair registration process for everyone we are implementing this new workshop policy. It applies to all workshops and crops in our store. Please read carefully and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
No refunds are issued for workshop cancellations. If 48 hours notice is given then a store credit will be applied.
If you sign up for a workshop and do not attend, no materials are given. If the workshop has materials that can be given as a kit, your name will be added to the bottom of the waiting list for kits and a $10 fee will be charged.