The workshop will be held on Monday, June 6th - starting at 7:30 PM on our Facebook page!! It will be a live workshop and Amanda will walk you through the complete process of making the layout featuring products from Simple Stories. The workshop will be recorded and posted to our page after the class. You can watch it as many times as you wish.
In preparation for the workshop you can gather your supplies!! We have created a special section on our online store that has all of the supplies we are using. This will make shopping easy for you. It is always fun to add new products to your collection BUT you are also welcome to 'crash your stash' if you like.
Here is a list of products we are using in the workshop!!
Workshop Bundle (includes all the materials required):
- variety of designer papers from Simple Stories Good Stuff collection
- Page pieces from Simple Stories Good Stuff collection
- Black cardstock
- White cardstock
- Color Vibe cardstock - Blush
- brown ink + blending tool
- black floss for stitching if desired
- foam dots/squares or tape
- black marker
- favourite adhesives
- liquid glue
- paper trimmer
- needle and piercing tool for stitching
- favourite scissors
- craft knife