All transactions are processed through PayPal however a PayPal account is not required to check out. When you click the 'check out with PayPal' button, the next screen will give you the option to check out as a guest which is what you do to pay with a credit card.
Everything you love and can't live without in the original Glass Media Mat is now smaller, portable, and as wonderful as ever with the Travel Media Mat and Sleeve! Take your favorite crafting space with you in the car, on a plane, to a crop, or just over to the couch for comfortable crafting. This is definitely a product you're going to want for creating on the go!
- One Travel-Sized Glass Media Mat with removable non-stick mat
- One protective neoprene carry case for storing the mat
- The Travel Media Mat measures 10.25" x 15.75"
- The black glass measuring grid area measures 8" x 8"
- The white mixing palette area measures 5.5" x 7.5"
It may be smaller than the original, but still packs in all the creative possibilities and opportunities in a lighter, compact, travel-sized package. For every time you wished you could take your Glass Media Mat with you to a friend's house, crop, class, or vacation but couldn't, you now have the Travel Media Mat for on-the-go creativity.
Use it for scrapbooking, card making, painting, mixed media, clay work, and so much more. The glass surface makes it a wonder for working with all kinds of mediums. It's also heat resistant for heat embossing right onto your projects!
- Made of beautiful black tempered glass
- Heat resistant
- Includes a protective sleeve for easy travel and storage
- Imperial and metric measurements on the 8" x 8" grid
- The ruler grid is underneath the black tempered glass mat so it won't fade with use
- Each square on the black glass working area measures 1” x 1” with a centering mark in the middle of the grid
- A removable, durable non-stick area that measures 5.5" x 7.5"
- The white craft mat is made of silicone on the back, which keeps it from moving around on your workspace
- The white palette area boasts a 12 square grid that can be used as your color palette for your project or for mixing; your mediums will not dry on this surface
- Durable feet on the bottom of the mat that raise the mat slightly; gives you a barrier along the edges so that your tools keep out of your workspace
How to Clean the Travel Media Mat:
- Do not use alcohol-based products on the craft mat, they will stain.
- For water-based products, you can easily clean up with water. Just spray water and wipe clean.
- Solvent products can be cleaned using hand sanitizer and a soft cloth.
- Do not use acetone or nail polish remover to clean your mat.
- For best results, clean the glass mat and silicone mat separately to avoid curling the edges of your silicone mat.
If you love your Glass Media Mat this is going to be your new favorite companion. If you've been eyeing the Glass Media Mat for some time but weren't quite sure it suited your on-the-go style, then this is the crafty workspace of your dreams!